Your shopping cart is empty!
- View the size chart
- Winter adventures are always a go when you have the Keen® Durand Polar hiking boot.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- American Built in Portland, Oregon.
- This style is running a 1/2 size small. Keen suggests ordering a 1/2 size larger. Ex: If you normally order an 8 it is recommended to order an 8.5 size.
- Leather and textile upper.
- KEEN.Dry membrane technology ensures breathable, waterproof protection from outside elements.
- 400g KEEN.Warm™ insulation provides incredible warmth and protection from the cold.
- Faux fur collar for added warmth and style.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Removable thermal heat shield footbed provides excellent cushioning and added warmth.
- Direct-attach PU midsole.
- Integrated PU heel cushioning cradles the foot for a better fit and feel.
- TPU shank for added stability.
- Dual-compound KEEN PU rubber outsole delivers compression resistance and shock-absorbing qualities for long-lasting wear.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! 2017 Winter Cheap Women Boots Keen Durand Polar